Grace House is a loving, Christian residential care home in Finchley, North London as well as a centre that can provide outreach care for the local community. The purpose of the Christian Care Trust is to provide care and relief for people of all denominations who are suffering from the disabilities of age, or any other short or long term care needs.
We provide a standard of accommodation and level of service which matches, and often exceeds, the expectations of our discerning residents and their families. We are particularly well known for our caring and Christian environment. The quality and standard of our service really does make a difference to our residents. We want them to feel like they are at home.
Grace House is run by the Christian Care Trust, which is dedicated to providing a lifestyle of comfort, happiness and independence in both residential and outreach (own home care) for the elderly.
The home was established in 2000 fulfilling a vision of our founder, Ann Gilbert, to meet a growing need in Barnet for care within a Christian family environment. We maintain close relationships with local church communities, and there is an active Christian spirit within the home.
Our facilities have been extensively refurbished in recent years, including the installation of lifts and the building of a large garden Paviliann for residents to enjoy.
Psalm 127.1 – “This is the Lord’s House and we all share in His Love. Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labour in vain”
- Clients may personalise their spacious en-suite rooms.
- Staff are on duty 24 hours a day, every day.
- We offer a family orientated, Christian environment to make our residents feel at home
- There is a delightful lounge and dining area with direct access to the large garden.
- There is off road parking available for visitors
- We have visiting health and well-being professionals including a hairdresser and a chiropodist.
- We welcome visitors at any time as long as it is safe and appropriate for our residents. Usually this can be in the client’s room, any of the communal areas, the garden or our large Paviliann for the visit.
When it is safe to do so, we will resume some of our usual, regular events for supporters and friends of Grace House to join in which include:
- A weekly Bible Study group
- A monthly informal service of worship (3rd Sunday evening in the month)
- An over 50s meeting
- Regular communion services run by local clergy
- A singing group (especially traditional hymn singing)
- Social events in the Paviliann for all the family and supporters