Grace House is a loving Christian residential care home in Finchley in North London which provides care and relief for people of all denominations whether suffering from the discomforts and disabilities of age, or with other care needs.
We aim to provide a standard of accommodation and level of person-centred care which matches the needs and the expectations of our residents and their families. We are particularly well known for our caring and Christian environment. The quality and standard of our service really does make a difference to our residents. We want them to feel like they are at home.
Grace House is run by the Christian Care Trust. The home was established in 2000 in order to meet a growing need in Barnet for care within a Christian family environment. We maintain close relationships with local church communities, and there is an active Christian spirit within the home.
Our facilities have been extensively refurbished in recent years, including the installation of lifts and the building of a large garden pavilion for residents to enjoy.
Psalm 127.1 – “This is the Lord’s House and we all share in His Love. Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labour in vain”
- Our residents have spacious ensuite rooms.
- Staff are on duty 24 hours a day, every day.
- We offer a family orientated, Christian environment to make our residents feel at home
- There is a delightful lounge and dining area with direct access to the large garden.
- There is off-road parking available for visitors
- We have visiting health and well-being professionals including a hairdresser and a chiropodist.
- We welcome visitors at any time as long as it is safe and appropriate for our residents. Usually this can be in the resident’s room, in any of the communal areas, the garden or our large garden pavilion.
Activities and events
Supporters and friends of Grace House are welcome to join in our regular activities which include:
- Bible Study groups
- Sunday morning online church services
- Evening worship services
- Holy communion with local clergy
- Singing and music groups
- Art and exercise classes
- Social events for families and supporters of the home